

Attorney General Pam Bondi on Sunday gave an update on West Virginia National Guardsman Andrew Wolfe, the 24-year-old Air Force Staff Sergeant who was shot and critically injured by a Biden refugee in Washington, DC, on Wednesday.
As The Gateway Pundit reported, two National Guard members were shot near the White House on Wednesday, the day before Thanksgiving, in an ambush attack by an Afghan national. Both were rushed to the hospital, but 20-year-old Army Specialist Sarah Beckstrom tragically succumbed to her injuries on Thanksgiving Day.
Wolfe remains in critical condition, reportedly in intensive care at a trauma center in Washington, DC.
Attorney General Bondi told Fox’s Shannon Bream this morning in an interview that Wolfe’s family spent Thanksgiving “at his bedside” and urged the country to pray for the “remarkable young man,” who joined the National Guard at 18 years old in 2019.
“He is a remarkable young man, he joined the Guard in 2019, his dad’s a career police officer. He fought to keep our country safe, and now we have to pray, to fight to get him back to 100%, and do everything we can to support his family,” Bondi said.
WATCH:
Bondi: I’ve been on the phone with Melody and Jason; those are Andy Wolfe’s parents. These are wonderful people. They were at his bedside last night; they are at his bedside right now. They spent Thanksgiving at Andy’s bedside. And Shannon, I just have to say this, we are a praying country, and we all have to pray for Andy’s full recovery right now. He is a remarkable young man, he joined the Guard in 2019, his dad’s a career police officer. He fought to keep our country safe, and now we have to pray, to fight to get him back to 100%, and do everything we can to support his family.
I’m going to see his parents tonight, wonderful people. And you know, we lost Sarah. We lost Sarah to a terrorist attack in our country. That should not be happening in the United States of America. That’s why Donald Trump closed our borders. That’s why Donald Trump has cut off all of these people from coming into our country. We are going to protect Americans.
In another segment from the interview, Bondi said that 29-year-old Afghan national Rahmanullah Lakanwal, who entered the country under Biden’s Operation Allies Welcome program in 2021, had “minimal to little vetting.”
Despite the Biden Administration’s assurances that these aliens underwent a “thorough screening and background check process,” Bondi told Bream that they conducted “very little” screening with no biometrics or social media review.
WATCH:
Bondi: He had been here through Operation Allies Welcome program— minimal to little vetting! I was on the phone last night with Secretary Kristi Noem at length. They did not do biometrics, they did not do social media, they did very little, if minimal, vetting on all of these people. And now, to take a step back, we have a 1.5 million backlog of people that have come into our country.
And as you said, these people are being radicalized. We know that this shooter who shot our National Guardsmen in DC, the day before Thanksgiving, he was radicalized. You’re going to hear a lot more about that. And these people should not have been in our country, should have never been in our country, under Joe Biden.
As The Gateway Pundit reported, Homeland Security Secretary Kristi Noem also discussed the unvetted Afghan aliens this morning in an interview on NBC’s Meet the Press, where she revealed that “we could have up to 100,000 people that came in from Afghanistan that may be here to do us harm” because of Biden’s reckless immigration policies.
“[Biden] was allowing our country to be infiltrated with people that we didn’t know who they were,” Noem said, adding that the Trump administration is going to “immediately” review all asylum claims and deport these dangerous illegals.
MORE:
WATCH: DHS Sec Kristi Noem Stuns Leftist NBC Host Kristen Welker – Says Biden Allowed 100,000 Afghans to Infiltrate Our Country and Confirms the US will Deport Aliens with Pending Asylum Claims
The post UPDATE: Pam Bondi Says SSgt. Andrew Wolfe Still Fighting for His Life After Being Shot by “Radicalized” Biden Refugee with “Minimal to Little Vetting” – Family Spent Thanksgiving in Hospital with 24-Year-Old Hero (VIDEO) appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.
