Elections have consequences.
Stolen elections have catastrophic consequences.
In 2023, the New York State Legislature will be scheduled to convene on January 4, 2023.
The Democrats in this extremely left-wing state are expected to pass unconstitutional legislation that will allow Governor Hochul to imprison without trial anyone she considers a threat to public health, and will also force Covid and flu shot mandates to attend school.
Below are some of the unconstitutional bills that are expected to be passed, via @takemeback1980:
1. Assembly Bill A8378 – Forced Covid shot mandates to attend school (CURRENT BILL STATUS – IN ASSEMBLY COMMITTEE)
Authorizes the commissioner of health to develop and supervise the execution of a program of immunization against COVID-19 for purposes of state aid to schools; requires immunization against COVID-19 for attendance at school.
2. Bill A279a/S75a – Forces all adult vaccine records into a state database (CURRENT BILL STATUS – ON FLOOR CALENDAR)
Requires a health care provider who administers an immunization to a person nineteen years of age or older to report such information to the department of health or to a regional health information organization unless such person objects to such reporting.
3. Bill A7829/S6495 – Forced Covid shots for college (CURRENT BILL STATUS – IN ASSEMBLY COMMITTEE)
Requires immunization of certain post-secondary students for COVID-19.
4. Bill A2240/S45 – Forced flu shots to attend school and pre-school, daycare (CURRENT BILL STATUS – IN ASSEMBLY COMMITTEE)
Relates to mandatory influenza vaccine for persons attending daycare.
5. Assembly Bill A8398 – Eliminates religious exemptions for work and college (CURRENT BILL STATUS – IN ASSEMBLY COMMITTEE)
Limits exemptions from immunization requirements by local governments and private entities to medical exemptions; repeals religious exemptions for certain post-secondary students.
6. Bill A3091/S3041 – Eliminates parents’ consent to shots to STD shots when a child reaches 14 years of age (CURRENT BILL STATUS -In Senate Committee Health Committee)
Permits any child who is at least fourteen years of age to have administered to himself or herself, regardless of parental consent, certain immunizations required or recommended by law.
7. Assembly Bill A416 – Allows the governor to imprison without trial anyone she considers a threat to public health (CURRENT BILL STATUS – STRICKEN)
Relates to the removal of cases, contacts and carriers of communicable diseases that are potentially dangerous to the public health.
8. Assembly Member Patrick Burke’s upcoming bill that would give “health insurance companies the option to deny coverage for any COVID-related treatments” to unvaccinated.
These legislations are direct violations of Constitutional rights and the Nuremberg Code.
The post Elections Have Consequences: This is What New Yorkers Voted For – Here are Few of the Bills Expected to Pass in January appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.